Used mainly in commercial buildings, flat roofs are inexpensive to install and easy to maintain. Unfortunately, flat and low-slope roofs are prone to roof leaks and damage due to flashing issues, seal problems and poor installation. Finding the source of a leak can be very tricky, even impossible. That is why we almost always recommend replacing a leaking flat roof.
Quality Flat Roofing Contractor in PA
LGC Roofing offers many flat roofing solutions, including:
- SBS Mule Hide System – Self-adhering to ply system is perfect for small residential application on roofs with little pitch. It is clean and safe to install.
- Cold Glue Down System – For bigger residential projects it is recommended for roofs where water stays for a longer period of time.
- EPDM System – This easy to install & maintain single-ply membrane material requires installing insulation underneath. Very durable and water resistant, EPDM is able to withstand extreme temperature changes without breakdown.
- TPO System – Very strong material used in large commercial projects, resistant to chemicals, dirt, and biological degrading, heat & tear. Seams are heat welded.
Word Of Caution!
- A lot of roofers use torch down roofing systems. It is very dangerous because they have to use open flame torches which often cause fire.
- About 80% of roofers do not have proper insurance to install open flame roofing systems.
- We have alternatives for a safe, quick installation with full insurance and warranty for 15-20 years.
If you want flat or low slope roofing in Bucks, Montgomery County, or Lancaster, LGC Roofing offers top notch installation services. Our attention to detail, factory trained contractors, on-site quality control and dedication to customer satisfaction allowed us to become trusted top quality PA roofing contractor!