Properly installed, your standing seam metal roof will last a lifetime!
If you want a modern looking roof with superior durability and weather protection, you can’t go wrong with standing seam metal roof.
Standing seam metal roofing is supremely durable and long-lasting, and offers extraordinary impact resistance. Virtually maintenance free, standing seam metal roofs are energy efficient, lightweight, fire and water resistant, and fully recyclable.
Crafted usually from steel, copper, or aluminum, the metal sheeting can provide a higher level of endurance than other roofing materials such as asphalt, wood, or clay tile. While the initial installation cost may seem high, standing-seam metal roof is the least costly roof option over the life of the roof because it is virtually maintenance-free and can last 50 years or more.
Professional Standing Seam Metal Roofing Installation Contractor in Bucks County & Montgomery County, Pennsylvania
LGC Roofing installs and repairs metal roofs, specializing in standing seam metal roofing. Made from panels that securely interlock, standing seam roofs attach in vertical sections from the rooftop to the eaves. Standing seam metal roofs are practically maintenance free, since they don’t corrode, crack or split.
Advantages of Standing Seam Metal Roofing
- Superior durability – Standing seam metal roofs will stay in peak condition for decades. Once properly installed, they have no exposed fasteners, drastically increasing longevity and durability of the roof. This means better control over moisture penetration through the roof, since roof seams are generally the primary point of entry for rainwater and melted ice and snow. Because the roof is elevated above the seams, you will be able to ward off water more effectively. Standing seam metal roofs are excellent for climates that get a lot of storms and/or heavy snowfall.
- Energy efficiency – Metal roofs reflect sunlight and go a long way toward keeping your heating and cooling costs down. Having a metal roof can dramatically lower your air conditioning costs during the intense and humid summer, and heating costs during winter months.
- Maintenance-free – Standing seam metal roofs don’t corrode, crack, or split, requiring minimal maintenance.
- Lightweight, structurally safe construction
- Weather Protection – Metal roofs withstand rain, hail and wind, and are the strongest option for homes and businesses facing extreme weather.
- Fire Resistance – Standing seam metal roofs are fire retardant and non-combustible, and possess one of the highest available fire ratings—so your home, business and investment are protected.
- Visual appeal – The clean and contemporary look of these metal roofs is very attractive; these roofs look good on a variety of home styles, as they are versatile and work beautifully on all types of homes.
- Wide selection of styles and sizes – Standing seam metal roofs offer a diverse array of combinations in seam profiles, widths, rib heights, and colors, and can be customized to give your home a unique look that will also help to raise its resale value.
- Eco-Friendly – These roofs are composed of 50 to 100 percent recycled materials, and are fully recyclable.
If you want standing seam metal roofing in Bucks, Montgomery County, or Lancaster, LGC Roofing offers top notch installation services. Our attention to detail, factory trained contractors, on-site quality control and dedication to customer satisfaction allowed us to become trusted top quality PA roofing contractor!